Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Digital pains

Having my own blog was not something I really wanted to do but sometimes you have to change your mind. So here I am trying to accomplish this and I'm off to a rather pitiful start. But, since I have no time restraint, I can just fiddle until something decent appears.


I'm pretty sure that this will never turn into some literary achievement, but maybe I can make someone smile and there will be pictures to see.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! I am going to be the FIRST venturing into the COMMENT section and I hope others will follow shortly. Where to begin: As you know I have been an admirer of your various art projects for many years and your creativity seems to have no limits. I really love everything, but occasionally have been a critic too. Like a true friend you always excepted it in the spirit it was given, especially from someone who can barely draw a stick figure!! Keep experimenting with new concepts. I am sure there are a lot more ideas brewing in that talented head of yours, so keep surprising me. Much love from your friend in the north, Nicky

    ReplyDelete