Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oktober colors

A short visit in Virginia in September gave me a first taste of fall. The nights were quite a bit cooler than in Florida. The leaves started turning and that was a sight I don't see much anymore, we have blossoms all over, but they don't tell you that fall has arrived.
Sometimes a little hat can lift a mood -  this one did!
There was a flood warning for this day

 We had not seen Chesleigh since she was a baby and here we were greeted by a sweet, very pretty young girl.

 I so like this photo of my #1 SiL. I decided to make a masculine frame for it.
This year I had a small birthday celebration and this is my most favorite cake. The bottom is a thin galette covered with a hard chocolate layer and then all the wonderful fresh fruit on top.
Needless to mention, I did not make it.

So this is it for now, have a bunch of photos to work on and, yikes, the vacuum cleaner is waiting for me to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment