Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Time to post a few more Zentangle drawings. Still practicing but also learning more. It is a really fun activity and all you need is paper and a micro pen. 



 I like the tangle frame just have to find the right kind of picture to use with it. In the meantime I enrolled in another class learning how to do some really neat blending work with Photoshop Elements. Can't wait for another new lesson tomorrow.
I wonder if there might be some bored folks out there wanting to clean my house and a few other tasks for me while I'm so very busy blending and tangling.  Chances are I better get myself into the right gear and hop to it. Actually, my right index finger could use a long rest before it might just fall off, (ugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment