Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

After the 4th of July

The 4th of July was a quiet kind of a holiday in our house, for a change.With our daily thunderstorms trying for a grilled traditional menu is a "hope for the best" plan. Hotdogs don't take long but if you're thinking of nice ribs, that might just remain a thought only. 
The layout was made with a free kit by BoBoBernie. I love the altered art elements.

My Crape Myrtle finally is in full bloom. From farther away it looks like a lilac bush, but up close there is a huge difference. All those tiny blossoms are amazing.

I found something new to try out, Zentangle. This was my first try and it was pitiful enough, not really knowing what and how and the wrong pen. It is a lot of fun though and I thought maybe I can use it for my cards.



Needs a lot more practice but in the meantime it is relaxing and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment