Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014


After a long break in posting anything I'm finally getting around to it. I took several courses in digital art, learning how to blend, make and use textures, make custom shadow and digital brushes. Much fun and still on-going. So far the little grey cells did not get a chance to dry up or shrink. 



 Little Atlas is always waiting at the window until his humans are at home. Then he turns into a ferocious guard dog and announces everything that moves out there.





Lots of texture layers have been added to this blossom with foot prints on the petals.
 The background on this is an Elephant Ear leaf with raindrops on it.

Amazing what one little spot of afternoon sun
can create.
I really liked this old weaving loom in someone's little chamber.I don't think I would enjoy finding my work right next to my bed. Somehow it gives me visions of working till you fall asleep. I love to weave but, unfortunately, I don't have a loom. That is just as well because over the years I have had too many hobbies which required a lot of tools and materials and there simply would not be any room for another hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment