Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Monday, February 6, 2012

It has been way too long since the last time I've looked at this Blog. Too busy learning other things which eventually MIGHT end up here.
We are having a strange winter so far. Plants are blooming, Jasmine is in full bloom and the wonderful scent delights every time the door opens. It is warm and and has been dry for quite some time and this means fire hazard. Some areas are getting some rain now but Central Florida is still dry despite the gray cloud cover.



Here are a few samples of what takes up a lot of my time, but it is time that I enjoy very much.
The cottage in the woods was a painting on wood that I did years ago, sold it and then missed it. I guess I could paint it again but in the meantime the walls are pretty full so I better keep creating things that can stay in the computer, take up very little room and never ever need to be dusted.
The second photo is of a 3-mast schooner my dad built many years ago. It has crossed the Atlantic several times (without getting wet).
The last lay-out is a digi-scrap page. All the blossoms came from my plants. The birds were made by several  digital scrap designers.
That's it for now. Hopefully it will not take me another 4 month before adding something.
Keep smiling and count the ones you get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment