Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Blossoms

This time it did not take quite so long for a few more pictures.
HumptyDumpty peeking through the drapes

Storm in dream land
This layout was done with elements from Stefairy's kit MagicLand.

Red Camellia blossom
My pink Camellia
 This photo was taken here in The Villages. Isn't is just amazing what is blooming in February?
This Jasmine looked rather pitiful last summer, it needed the colder weather

Red Camellia Tree
Seeing all these beautiful blossoms is wonderful. But take a guess what is sprouting even better!
You probably guessed it, the weeds. When you live in colder areas with a real winter season things pretty much take a rest until spring. Grass is yellow, trees are bare and weeds are gone.
I discovered that here we have specific winter weeds which do not appear during the rest of the year. I guess it could be worse, they all could grow all year round. Weeding just never stops and it is pretty much impossible to be free of the nasty stuff all around in grass and flower beds. 

Oh well, I count it as part of my exercise, it burns some calories so it must be good for me, at least as long as I can manage to get back up to a standing position, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment