Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Monday, February 13, 2012

We are having yo yo weather again. From the high 70sºF we dipped into the 30s. It is nice to be able to wear some warmer clothes, but our poor plants do not do well when we get hard frost. Not a huge problem because by Thursday we are back to the lower 80ºF. 
 In the meantime I've learned how to make a little Blinkie.
Now I have to be careful not to get carried away because it really is a lot of fun.




2 comments:

  1. I've added your blog to my favorites. Your Easter tree is adorable and your Cottage House also. Have fun. Hope you continue to use your e-mails. Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my auntie,
    I am adding your blog to my favorites so please keep posting. I love seeing what you are creating and reading your posts. Lots of love and big nig hugs.

    Your little neice

    ReplyDelete