Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Invitation to a game of hearts.
Sometimes one comes across something that inspires and that's what happened to me with this altered art kit. I'm having a great time with it.

Yesterday I received a photo of a friend's Corgi puppy. She just won her very first medal, a start in becoming a show dog champion.
She might achieve fame one day but right now she is a
happy pup who did not like the quacking coming from the little toy duck. She fixed it, ripped off the beak and tore
out the quack box.

Her expression looks like she learned it from the Cheshire
cat in Alice in Wonderland. I just love that fur face.
Brecon the beak breaker


No comments:

Post a Comment