Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Kits : CourtneysDigiscraps-AlteredArt 1+2 - Hide and seek  @ Digital Design Den
A little less time past this time between posting. Maybe I'm finally getting the hang of it. There is really not much to talk about, but, there are always some pictures to show. One of these days, maybe someone will even leave a message. If all my friends were youngsters it would be different I believe, but alas, they are not and everyone is used to all the new methods of communication. So, I'm pretty sure one of these days I will find some kind of a message.

Kits: Geld- Art Emporium and Heart Vintage Images - Stefairy-Burgandy Rain @ Digital Design Den
 Not everything this past week has been altered art.


I will be spending Easter with my children and won't have all my tools so I thought  I'll go ahead and post my Easter wishes early.
Kits: DesignedByEllie - Beauty in books- DesignsByBrigit - Hop and minikit by DesignsByMozz

1 comment: