Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
Please come right in and stay a bit.
Pookas are known to be mischievous spirits, but some of them are really quite nice.
May you encounter only pleasant moments while visiting here.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Unbelievable how much time has gone by again. In the passed weeks spring has arrived and that means mowing again. I enjoy mowing but I really really hate weeding. I found out that here in Florida we not only have weeds 3 seasons each year, there actually is such nastiness as winter weeds. This year new ones popped up that I had never seen before and they were especially nasty, nettle-like. They fight back when you try to pull them out so you have to pack tools.
The temperatures are almost warm enough for summer but at least right now there is a nice breeze and mornings and evenings are just wonderful.
Kit: Creative Inspiration by: Courtney'sDigiScrapping and KellyJosScraps
Kit Altered Art 1 by: Courtney'sDigiScrapping and KellyJosScraps


Kit The road less traveled by: Sandra Collins and GreenEyedLadyDesigns
 

I so enjoy altered art layouts. You can just let your imagination go wild, especially when you have some wonderful kits to work with.
The little "dragon" is actually one of the thousands of little lizards zipping all over the place. Sometimes they even come inside if given the chance. I love to see the little babies, tinier than a match stick and already running and jumping. Most of them here are brown but we do have a few green ones.
I'm forever trying to rescue them on the lanai because my Nutmeg thinks if it moves she needs to hunt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment